NOTE: If you have an application on file from a previous position, you may request that application be pulled for the current position. Job announcements and applications may be obtained at the Administration Building at 300 B Street in Biggs, or www.biggs.org. All application materials must be received by the deadline. For more information please call (530) 868-1281, X250 for the Human Resources office.
* Substitute Teachers: Please stop by for an employment packet. You must be registered with Butte County Office of Education. Bring to our office proof of citizenship (driver license and social security card, etc.), CBEST, TB, and Credential/Temporary.
Equal Opportunity Employer
March 8, 2018
Position: Richvale Elementary Teacher Position – 4th thru 6th Combo
Salary: $42,721 – $78,564 [Correct placement on Certificated Salary Schedule, Commensurate with post-baccalaureate units and experience.] Full-time position includes District-paid health, dental and vision insurance for employee and dependents.
Starting Date: August 10, 2018
1. CREDENTIAL: Multiple Subject or Appropriate California Credential as prescribed by law. Must have EL certification (CLAD, etc). The district does not offer a sponsored induction program.
2. PERSONAL QUALITIES: Maintain a professional appearance; meet District standards for physical and mental health; demonstrate enthusiasm for assignment and willingness to participate in supervision of extra-curricular activities; demonstrate ability to maintain cooperative relations with others.
3. PROFESSIONAL RECOMMENDATIONS: Better than average recommendations from student teaching supervisors and other professionals who have observed and evaluated personal characteristics and scholastic attainment.
4. NCLB: Must meet No Child Left Behind requirements.
5. OTHER: The following are preferred, not required: Bilingual (Spanish/English); BCLAD; and coaching ability.
Position Description: To provide instruction for students in grades fourth through sixth in combo classroom.
All of the following information must be received before your application will be considered for this position: 1) letter of Certificated application or introduction to Doug Kaelin (please indicate position); 2) certificated application; 3) resume; 4) three letters of recommendation, 5) and copies of transcripts, credentials, and verification of CBEST and NCLB.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2018 or until filled after that date.